In 2012, the school board at Middleton-Cross Plains Area School District allocated $25,000 to address what it called a growing digital divide at its schools. Some students were using and benefitting from technology. But others were using it for playing games. The biggest problem: some didn’t have access at home.
- School District of Menomonee Falls Wisconsin ~ A commitment to LEARNING
- Certification as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- The Ronald McDonald House In Wauwatosa Before Expansion Drone Photos
- Digital Divide ~ Middleton-Cross Plains Area School District
- Integrated Technology Solutions Inc. – It’s about you and your security.